What strategies are being implemented to effectively execute change at the executive level? How do we create a working environment for women to thrive and be their very best? In this interactive panel, forward-thinking C-level leaders will share practical examples of how they are improving the representation of women in leadership positions and moving the D&I conversation forward.
- What role do CEO’s play in driving change?
- Business consideration: why diversity matters in insurance
- Examples of successful actions and initiatives that have progressed gender equality
- Pros and cons of gender targets vs quotas
- Wider diversity balance and the talent gap: what has been implemented, key challenges and successes and what are your plans for progress in the future?
- Reflecting on your own leadership: What’s working & what isn’t working?
- What can the industry do to change its culture?
- Innovation – where are we going in 2020?